Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Minsk National Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Minsk National Airport (MSQ)
|Address:||M2, Minsk, Belarus|
|Phone:||+375 17 279-13-00|
|Arrivals:||Minsk National Airport (MSQ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Minsk National Airport (MSQ) Departures|
Wind: 5 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Minsk National Airport.
Minsk National Airport (IATA: MSQ, ICAO: UMMS), (Belarusian: Нацыянальны аэрапорт Мiнск, [natsɨjaˈnalʲnɨ aeraˈport mʲinsk]; Russian: Национальный аэропорт Минск), former name Minsk-2 (not to be confused with Minsk-1 Airport in Minsk downtown), is the main international airport in Belarus, located 42 km (26 mi) to the east of the capital Minsk, geographically lying in the territory of Smalyavichy Raion, but administratively being subordinated to Kastrychnitski District of Minsk. The airport serves as hub of the national Belarusian airline Belavia and the cargo carriers TransAVIAexport Airlines and Genex.
What airlines have a hub at Minsk National Airport?
What are the closest Airports to Minsk National Airport (MSQ)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Borovaya Airfield (Minsk, Belarus - 16 miles)
- Minsk 1 Airport (Minsk, Belarus - 20 miles)
- Babruisk Air Base (Babruisk, Belarus - 73 miles)
- Mogilev Airport (Mogilev, Belarus - 84 miles)
- Baranavichi Air Base (Baranavichi, Belarus - 98 miles)
- Vilnius Airport (Vilnius, Lithuania - 121 miles)
- Vitebsk Vostochny Airport (Vitebsk, Belarus - 126 miles)
- Paluknys Airport (Paluknys, Lithuania - 129 miles)
- Daugavpils Intrenational Airport (Daugavpils, Latvia - 152 miles)