Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Ministro Pistarini Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Ministro Pistarini Airport (EZE)
|Address:||Autopista Tte Gral. Ricchieri Km 33,5, 1802 Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Phone:||+54 11 5480-6111|
|Arrivals:||Ministro Pistarini Airport (EZE) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Ministro Pistarini Airport (EZE) Departures|
Wind: 3.6 k/h
Pressure: 1026 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
3.6 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.Been to Ministro Pistarini Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Ministro Pistarini Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional Ministro Pistarini) (IATA: EZE, ICAO: SAEZ), known as Ezeiza Airport owing to its location in the Ezeiza Partido in Greater Buenos Aires, is an international airport 22 kilometres (14 mi) south-southwest of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, the capital city of Argentina. It is the country’s largest international airport by number of passengers handled—85% of international traffic—and is a hub for international flights of Aerolíneas Argentinas and LAN Argentina-Aerolineas Argentinas and its subsidiary Austral Lineas Aereas do operate limited domestic or cabotaje air service from Pistarini Airport as well. Covering 3,475 hectares (13.42 sq mi; 8,590 acres), the airport serves Buenos Aires and its metropolitan area. It has been operated by Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 S.A. since 1998.
Ministro Pistarini Airport was voted “2007 best airport in the region” following a survey carried out by Skytrax. It dropped to third place in 2010, behind Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez Airport and Jorge Chávez Airport.
- ARG Gift Souvenirs
- Agustino Cueros
- Air Coffee
- Alma Pampa
- Cafe de la Flor – Freddo
- Club Sandwich – Pizza y Espuma – Moka
- Duty Free
- Florida Garden
- GB Libreria
- H. Stern
- Il Legno
- La Churrasquita
- Los Robles Polo Team
- Mc Donald’s
- Moka Cafe
- Newspapers & Magazines
- OPEN 25 HS
- Pasiones Argentinas
- Patagonia Wine Experience
- Piedras Argentinas
- Regionales Argentinos
- Tango Bar
- Terrazas de Ezeiza
- The Embers
- Tienda de Cafe
- Tienda de Sabores
What are the closest Airports to Ministro Pistarini Airport (EZE)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Moron Airport (Moron, Argentina - 12 miles)
- El Palomar Airport (El Palomar, Argentina - 15 miles)
- Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport (Buenos Aires, Argentina - 19 miles)
- Mariano Moreno Airport (Jose C. Paz, Argentina - 23 miles)
- San Fernando Airport (San Fernando, Argentina - 26 miles)
- La Plata Airport (La Plata, Argentina - 38 miles)
- Laguna de Los Patos International Airport (Colonia, Uruguay - 50 miles)
- Gualeguaychu Airport (Gualeguaychu, Argentina - 125 miles)
- Angel S Adami Airport (Montevideo, Uruguay - 129 miles)