Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Marsa Alam International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Marsa Alam International Airport (RMF)
|Address:||Qesm Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt|
|Phone:||+20 65 3700029|
|Arrivals:||Marsa Alam International Airport (RMF) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Marsa Alam International Airport (RMF) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 25°C|
Wind: 6.2 k/h
Pressure: 1011 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Marsa Alam International Airport.
Marsa Alam International Airport (IATA: RMF, ICAO: HEMA) is an international airport located 60 km north of Marsa Alam in Egypt and an important destination for leisure flights from Europe.
It was built in response to the increasing needs of European travelers to this southern Red Sea destination, along with other airports on the Red Sea such as Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport, being inaugurated on 16 October 2003. The official name of the airport until 2011 was Marsa Mubarak Airport. The airport is privately owned and operated by EMAK Marsa Alam for Management & Operation Airports, a subsidiary of the M.A. Al-Kharafi Group of Kuwait.
Closest Airports To (RMF)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Luxor International Airport (Luxor, Egypt - 117 miles)
- Hurghada Airport (Hurghada, Egypt - 122 miles)
- Al Wajh Domestic Airport (Wejh, Saudi Arabia - 125 miles)
- Aswan International Airport (Aswan, Egypt - 157 miles)
- Sharm el-Sheikh Airport (Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - 168 miles)
- Sohag International Airport (Sohag, Egypt - 184 miles)
- El Tor Airport (El-tor, Egypt - 192 miles)
- St Catherine International Airport (St. Catherine, Egypt - 218 miles)
- Tabuk Airport (Tabuk, Saudi Arabia - 230 miles)