Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport (IXA)
|Address:||Agartala, Tripura 799009, India|
|Phone:||+91 381 234 2224|
|Arrivals:||Agartala Airport (IXA) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Agartala Airport (IXA) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 27°C |
Wind: 5.14 k/h
Pressure: 1009 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport.
Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport, also known as Agartala Airport, (IATA: IXA, ICAO: VEAT) is a domestic airport 12 kilometres (7 miles) northwest of the city of Agartala, the capital of the state of Tripura in India. It is administered by the Airports Authority of India (AAI). It is the third busiest airport in North East India.
What are the closest Airports to Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport (IXA)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (Dhaka, Bangladesh - 53 miles)
- Tejgaon Airport (Dhaka, Bangladesh - 55 miles)
- Kailashahar Airport (Kailashahar, India - 56 miles)
- Osmany International Airport (Sylhet Osmani, Bangladesh - 84 miles)
- Lengpui Airport (Aizwal, India - 87 miles)
- Barisal Airport (Barisal, Bangladesh - 96 miles)
- Shah Amanat International Airport (Chittagong, Bangladesh - 119 miles)
- Silchar Airport (Silchar, India - 130 miles)
- Shillong Airport (Shillong, India - 134 miles)