Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Lomé-Tokoin Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Lomé-Tokoin Airport (LFW)
|Phone:||+228 22 23 60 60|
|Arrivals:||Lomé-Tokoin Airport (LFW) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Lomé-Tokoin Airport (LFW) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 30.97°C |
Wind: 5.68 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Lomé-Tokoin Airport.
Lomé–Tokoin Airport (IATA: LFW, ICAO: DXXX), also known as Gnassingbé Eyadéma International Airport, is an airport in Lomé, the capital of Togo. In 2014, the airport served 616,800 passengers. ASKY Airlines, a subsidiary of Ethiopian Airlines, has its hub at the airport.
A new terminal at the airport opened in early 2016, with a capacity for up to 2 million passengers annually.
What are the closest Airports to Lomé-Tokoin Airport (LFW)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Cadjehoun Airport (Cotonou, Benin - 79 miles)
- Kotoka Airport (Accra, Ghana - 105 miles)
- Murtala Muhammed Airport (Lagos, Nigeria - 145 miles)
- Kumasi Airport (Kumasi, Ghana - 199 miles)
- Ibadan Airport (Ibadan, Nigeria - 204 miles)
- Takoradi Airport (Takoradi, Ghana - 226 miles)
- Niamtougou International Airport (Niatougou, Togo - 249 miles)
- Sunyani Airport (Sunyani, Ghana - 259 miles)
- Ilorin International Airport (Ilorin, Nigeria - 272 miles)