Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Lilongwe International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Lilongwe International Airport (LLW)
|Arrivals:||Lilongwe International Airport (LLW) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Lilongwe International Airport (LLW) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 12.48°C |
Wind: 1.08 k/h
Pressure: 1019 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Lilongwe International Airport.
Kamuzu International Airport (IATA: LLW, ICAO: FWKI) is an international airport serving Lilongwe, the capital city of Malawi. It is also known as Lilongwe International Airport.
What are the closest Airports to Lilongwe International Airport (LLW)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kasungu Airport (Kasungu, Malawi - 58 miles)
- Ulongwe Airport (Ulongwe, Mozambique - 74 miles)
- Chipata Airport (Chipata, Zambia - 82 miles)
- Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters Airport (Davis-Woodland-Winters, United States - 91 miles)
- Club Makokola Airport (Club Makokola, Malawi - 97 miles)
- Lichinga Airport (Lichinga, Mozambique - 106 miles)
- Mangochi Airport (Mangochi, Malawi - 110 miles)
- Mfuwe Airport (Mfuwe, Zambia - 129 miles)
- Likoma Island Airport (Likoma Island, Malawi - 134 miles)