Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Lee Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Lee Airport (ANP)
|Address:||3094 Solomons Island Rd, Edgewater, MD 21037, USA|
|Arrivals:||Lee Airport (ANP) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Lee Airport (ANP) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 20.81°C|
Wind: 4.6 k/h
Pressure: 1000 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Lee Airport.
Lee Airport (IATA: ANP, ICAO: KANP, FAA LID: ANP) is a public use airport located in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. The airport is five nautical miles (9 km) southwest of the central business district of Annapolis. It is privately owned by the Lee Airport Authority in Edgewater, Maryland.
Lee Airport covers an area of 79 acres (32 ha) at an elevation of 34 feet (10 m) above mean sea level. It has one asphalt paved runway designated 12/30 which measures 2,500 by 48 feet (762 x 15 m).
For the 12-month period ending March 20, 2015, the airport had 15,528 aircraft operations, an average of 43 per day: 97% general aviation and 3% military. At that time there were 80 aircraft based at this airport: 99% single-engine, 1% multi-engine and 0% helicopter.
😞 Sorry, no hotels found.
Closest Airports To (ANP)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Tipton Airport (Fort Meade, United States - 14 miles)
- BWI Marshall Airport (Baltimore, United States - 17 miles)
- Andrews Air Force Base (Camp Springs, United States - 18 miles)
- Ronald Reagan Washington Airport (Washington, United States - 26 miles)
- Martin State Airport (Baltimore, United States - 28 miles)
- Easton Newnam Field (Easton, United States - 29 miles)
- Montgomery County Airpark (Gaithersburg, United States - 36 miles)
- Davison Army Air Field (Fort Belvoir, United States - 37 miles)
- Ridgely Airpark (Ridgely, United States - 38 miles)