Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Las Américas Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Las Américas Airport (SDQ)
|Address:||Ruta 66 Salida Del Aeropuerto Las Americas, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic|
|Arrivals:||Las Américas Airport (SDQ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Las Américas Airport (SDQ) Departures|
Wind: 0 k/h
Pressure: 1012 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.Been to Las Américas Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Las Américas Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional Las Américas, or AILA) (IATA: SDQ, ICAO: MDSD) is an international airport located in Punta Caucedo, near Santo Domingo and Boca Chica in the Dominican Republic. The airport is run by Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM), a private corporation based in the Dominican Republic under a 25-year concession to build, operate, and transfer (BOT) six airports of the country’s airports. Las Américas usually receives a wide variety of many long-, mid- and short-haul aircraft.
The airport is the second busiest in the country, after Punta Cana Airport and one of the largest in the Caribbean, handling 3.5 million passengers in 2015 through its air terminal.
At both terminals there are also some shops and Duty Free, most of them located in the second level of the terminals. There you can find souvenirs, local products, clothes and gifts. There is a VIP area and Public Phones as well.
What are the closest Airports to Las Américas Airport (SDQ)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- San Isidro Air Base (San Isidoro, Dominican Republic - 8 miles)
- Herrera Airport (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 20 miles)
- La Isabela International Airport (La Isabela, Dominican Republic - 23 miles)
- Casa De Campo International Airport (La Romana, Dominican Republic - 50 miles)
- Samaná El Catey International Airport (Samana, Dominican Republic - 58 miles)
- Arroyo Barril Airport (Samana, Dominican Republic - 63 miles)
- Constanza – Expedición 14 de Junio National Airport (Constanza, Dominican Republic - 76 miles)
- Punta Cana International Airport (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - 86 miles)
- Cibao International Airport (Santiago, Dominican Republic - 91 miles)