Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Laredo Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Laredo Airport
|Address:||5210 Bob Bullock Loop, Laredo, TX 78041, USA|
|Arrivals:||Laredo Airport (LRD) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Laredo Airport (LRD) Departures|
Wind: 2.06 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Laredo Airport.
Laredo International Airport (IATA: LRD, ICAO: KLRD, FAA LID: LRD) is a city-owned public-use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) northeast of the central business district of Laredo, a city in Webb County, Texas, United States.
The airport is served by three commercial airlines with flights to Houston, Dallas, Las Vegas and Orlando. In the twelve months ending December 2013, LRD had 102,856 passengers. In 2012, LRD totaled 460,000,612 pounds of cargo.
What are the closest Airports to Laredo Airport (LRD)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Quetzalcóatl International Airport (Nuevo Laredo, Mexico - 10 miles)
- Cotulla-La Salle County Airport (Cotulla, United States - 65 miles)
- Alice International Airport (Alice, United States - 89 miles)
- Piedras Negras International Airport (Piedras Negras, Mexico - 99 miles)
- Garner Field (Uvalde, United States - 116 miles)
- Benson Airstrip (Uvalde, United States - 119 miles)
- Corpus Christi Airport (Corpus Christi, United States - 121 miles)
- McAllen Miller Airport (Mcallen, United States - 121 miles)
- Del Norte International Airport (Monterrey, Mexico - 126 miles)