Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Laoag International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Laoag International Airport (LAO)
|Address:||Laoag City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines|
|Phone:||+63 77 670 8446|
|Arrivals:||Laoag International Airport (LAO) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Laoag International Airport (LAO) Departures|
Wind: 7.86 k/h
Pressure: 1005 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Laoag International Airport.
Laoag International Airport (Ilocano: Sangalubongan a Pagpatayaban ti Laoag, Filipino: Paliparang Pandaigdig ng Laoag) (IATA: LAO, ICAO: RPLI) is the main airport serving the general area of Laoag, the capital city of the province of Ilocos Norte in the Philippines. It is the only airport in Ilocos Norte and is the northernmost international airport in the Philippines by geographical location. The airport is a popular charter destination for tourists from China.
It has one 2,420-meter runway and is designated as a secondary/alternate international airport by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines, a body of the Department of Transportation that is responsible for the operations of not only this airport but also of all other airports in the Philippines except the major international airports.
What are the closest Airports to Laoag International Airport (LAO)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Vigan Airport (Vigan, Philippines - 45 miles)
- Tuguegarao Airport (Tuguegarao, Philippines - 87 miles)
- San Fernando Airport (San Fernando, Philippines - 110 miles)
- Bagabag Airport (Bagabag, Philippines - 118 miles)
- Cauayan Airport (Cauayan, Philippines - 118 miles)
- Loakan Airport (Baguio, Philippines - 125 miles)
- Lingayen Airport (Lingayen, Philippines - 149 miles)
- Dr.Juan C. Angara Airport (Baler, Philippines - 181 miles)
- Basco Airport (Basco, Philippines - 183 miles)