Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Kuching International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Kuching International Airport (KCH)
|Address:||Kuching International Airport, Kuching International Airport Jalan Lapangan Terbang, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia|
|Arrivals:||Kuching International Airport (KCH) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Kuching International Airport (KCH) Departures|
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1010 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Kuching International Airport.
Kuching International Airport (Initialised: KIA) (IATA: KCH, ICAO: WBGG) is an international airport serving the entire southwestern region of Sarawak, Malaysia. It is located 11 km (6.8 mi) south of Kuching city centre. The airport also shares its runway with the RMAF Kuching Airbase, home to the No. 7 Squadron RMAF.
The airport terminal is capable of handling five million passengers per annum and it is the fourth busiest airport in Malaysia. KIA has grown rapidly with an increasing number of passengers and aircraft movement. In 2010, KIA handled 3,684,000 passengers with a corresponding volume of 46,382 flights. In the same year, 26,977 metric tonnes of cargo were handled through this facility.
KIA is the secondary hub for Malaysia Airlines and has been growing rapidly to tackle the demand of the travellers in the East Malaysia region.
What are the closest Airports to Kuching International Airport (KCH)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Wheeler Sack Army Air Field (Fort Drum, United States - 103 miles)
- Sibu Airport (Sibu, Malaysia - 125 miles)
- Sintang(Susilo) Airport (Sintang-Borneo Island, Indonesia - 125 miles)
- Supadio Airport (Pontianak, Indonesia - 130 miles)
- Mukah Airport (Mukah, Malaysia - 155 miles)
- Nanga Pinoh Airport (Nangapinoh, Indonesia - 159 miles)
- Pangsuma Airport (Putussibau-Borneo Island, Indonesia - 184 miles)
- Ranai Airport (Ranai-Natuna Besar Island, Indonesia - 215 miles)
- Bintulu Airport (Bintulu, Malaysia - 216 miles)