Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Košice Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Košice Airport (KSC)
|Address:||Letecká 41, 041 75 Košice, Slovakia|
|Arrivals:||Košice Airport (KSC) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Košice Airport (KSC) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 13.49°C |
Wind: 3.6 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Košice Airport.
Košice International Airport (Slovak: Medzinárodné letisko Košice) (IATA: KSC, ICAO: LZKZ) is an international airport serving Košice, Slovakia. It is the second largest international airport in Slovakia. It is located 6 km (3.7 mi) to the south of St. Elisabeth Cathedral, 230 m (750 ft) above sea level, covering an area of 3.50 km2 (1.35 sq mi). It serves both scheduled and charter, domestic and international flights. Airport capacity is currently 800,000 passengers a year.
What are the closest Airports to Košice Airport (KSC)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Uzhhorod International Airport (Uzhgorod, Ukraine - 47 miles)
- Nyíregyháza Airport (Nyirregyhaza, Hungary - 51 miles)
- Poprad-Tatry Airport (Poprad, Slovakia - 53 miles)
- Debrecen International Airport (Debrecen, Hungary - 83 miles)
- Sliač Airport (Sliac, Slovakia - 96 miles)
- Satu Mare Airport (Satu Mare, Romania - 101 miles)
- Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (Rzeszow, Poland - 106 miles)
- Mielec Airport (Mielec, Poland - 115 miles)
- Szolnok Airport (Szolnok, Hungary - 116 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Košice Airport
If you are travelling to Slovakia from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Košice Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Košice Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering Slovakia from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods