Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Kittilä Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Kittilä Airport (KTT)
|Address:||Levintie 259, 99100 Kittilä, Finland|
|Phone:||+358 200 14919|
|Arrivals:||Kittila Airport (KTT) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Kittila Airport (KTT) Departures|
Wind: 4.63 k/h
Pressure: 1004 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.Been to Kittilä Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Kittilä Airport (IATA: KTT, ICAO: EFKT), Finnish: Kittilän lentoasema, is a Finnish airport located in Kittilä inside the Arctic Circle. It handles general aviation and mostly seasonal international traffic and is one of the main airports in Northern Finland. It carried about 215,000 passengers in 2010.
Duty Free shops at Kittilä Airport
There is a shop at Kittilä Airport which sells local gifts, Finnish delicacies, and tax free drinks. These are available to buy just before you board your plane. The shop is located near the Kittilä Café and is open when there are departing flights.
What are the closest Airports to Kittilä Airport (KTT)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Sodankyla Airport (Sodankyla, Finland - 52 miles)
- Pajala Airport (Pajala, Sweden - 57 miles)
- Enontekio Airport (Enontekio, Finland - 58 miles)
- Rovaniemi Lapland Airport (Rovaniemi, Finland - 83 miles)
- Ivalo Airport (Ivalo, Finland - 90 miles)
- Kemijarvi Airport (Kemijarvi, Finland - 93 miles)
- Kautokeino Air Base (Kautokeino, Norway - 103 miles)
- Gällivare Airport (Gallivare, Sweden - 115 miles)
- Kiruna Airport (Kiruna, Sweden - 118 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Kittilä Airport
If you are travelling to Finland from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Kittilä Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Kittilä Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering Finland from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods