Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Kasteli Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Kasteli Airport
Wind: 0.9 k/h
Pressure: 1015 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Kasteli Airport.
What are the closest Airports to Kasteli Airport (N)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Heraklion Airport (Heraklion, Greece - 13 miles)
- Sitia Airport (Sitia, Greece - 44 miles)
- Crete Chania Airport (Chania, Greece - 70 miles)
- Santorini Thira National Airport (Thira, Greece - 84 miles)
- Kasos Airport (Kasos, Greece - 91 miles)
- Karpathos Airport (Karpathos, Greece - 104 miles)
- Astypalaia Airport (Astypalaia, Greece - 112 miles)
- Milos Airport (Milos, Greece - 114 miles)
- Paros Airport (Paros, Greece - 127 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Kasteli Airport
If you are travelling to Greece from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Kasteli Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Kasteli Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering Greece from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods