Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Kasaba Bay Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Kasaba Bay Airport (ZKB)
|Address:||Kasaba Bay, Zambia|
|Arrivals:||Kasaba Bay Airport (ZKB) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Kasaba Bay Airport (ZKB) Departures|
Wind: 1.47 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Kasaba Bay Airport.
Kasaba Bay Airport (IATA: ZKB, ICAO: FLKY) is a rural airport serving Nsumbu National Park on Lake Tanganyika in the Northern Province in Zambia.
The airport is on a narrow isthmus between two bays. Approach and departures are over the water.
What are the closest Airports to Kasaba Bay Airport (ZKB)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Brunswick County Airport (Oak Island, United States - 76 miles)
- Kasama Airport (Kasama, Zambia - 121 miles)
- Mpanda Airport (Mpanda, Tanzania - 153 miles)
- Mbeya Airport (Mbeya, Tanzania - 193 miles)
- Kalemie Airport (Kalemie, Congo (Kinshasa) - 207 miles)
- Karonga Airport (Karonga, Malawi - 241 miles)
- Kigoma Airport (Kigoma, Tanzania - 261 miles)
- Tabora Airport (Tabora, Tanzania - 281 miles)
- Lubumbashi International Airport (Lubumashi, Congo (Kinshasa) - 300 miles)