Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Kangerlussuaq Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Kangerlussuaq Airport (SFJ)
|Arrivals:||Kangerlussuaq Airport (SFJ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Kangerlussuaq Airport (SFJ) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: -1°C |
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Kangerlussuaq Airport.
Kangerlussuaq Airport (Greenlandic: Mittarfik Kangerlussuaq, Danish: Søndre Strømfjord Lufthavn) (IATA: SFJ, ICAO: BGSF) is an airport in Kangerlussuaq, a settlement in the Qeqqata municipality in central-western Greenland. Alongside Narsarsuaq Airport, it is one of only two civilian airports in Greenland large enough to handle large airliners. It is located away from the coast and hence less prone to fog and wind in comparison with other airports in Greenland. Kangerlussuaq Airport is the international hub for Air Greenland. The Kangerlussuaq area has very few inhabitants, around 500, so few passengers have their origin or destination here. Most passengers change planes.
What are the closest Airports to Kangerlussuaq Airport (SFJ)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Sisimiut Airport (Sisimiut, Greenland - 82 miles)
- Qasigiannguit Heliport (Qasigiannguit, Greenland - 126 miles)
- Maniitsoq Airport (Maniitsoq, Greenland - 128 miles)
- Aasiaat Airport (Aasiaat, Greenland - 129 miles)
- Ilulissat Airport (Ilulissat, Greenland - 154 miles)
- Qeqertarsuaq Heliport (Qeqertarsuaq Airport, Greenland - 169 miles)
- Godthaab / Nuuk Airport (Godthaab, Greenland - 197 miles)
- Uummannaq Heliport (Uummannaq, Greenland - 255 miles)
- Qaarsut Airport (Uummannaq, Greenland - 261 miles)