Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for João Simões Lopes Neto International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About João Simões Lopes Neto International Airport (PET)
|Address:||Av. Zeferino Costa, S/n - Três Vendas, Pelotas - RS, 96070-480, Brazil|
|Phone:||+55 53 3223-1227|
|Arrivals:||João Simões Lopes Neto International Airport (PET) Arrivals|
|Departures:||João Simões Lopes Neto International Airport (PET) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 19.04°C|
Wind: 4.46 k/h
Pressure: 1016.42 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review João Simões Lopes Neto International Airport.
João Simões Lopes Neto International Airport (IATA: PET, ICAO: SBPK) is the airport serving Pelotas, Brazil.
This airport was named after the regional writer João Simões Lopes Neto (1865 — 1916) and it is operated by Infraero.
Closest Airports To (PET)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Comandante Gustavo Kraemer Airport (Bage, Brazil - 108 miles)
- Cerro Largo International Airport (Melo, Uruguay - 118 miles)
- Salgado Filho Airport (Porto Alegre, Brazil - 138 miles)
- Canoas Air Force Base (Porto Alegre, Brazil - 141 miles)
- Santa Maria Airport (Santa Maria, Brazil - 161 miles)
- Hugo Cantergiani Regional Airport (Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 187 miles)
- Presidente General Don Oscar D. Gestido International Airport (Rivera, Uruguay - 193 miles)
- Almirante Padilla Airport (Rio Hacha, Colombia - 221 miles)
- Lauro Kurtz Airport (Passo Fundo, Brazil - 240 miles)