Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Jaisalmer Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Jaisalmer Airport (JSA)
|Address:||Air Force School Rd, Shastri Nagar, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India|
|Phone:||+91 2992 250 048|
|Arrivals:||Jaisalmer Airport (JSA) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Jaisalmer Airport (JSA) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 40.83°C |
Wind: 4.33 k/h
Pressure: 1002 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Jaisalmer Airport.
Jaisalmer Airport (IATA: JSA, ICAO: VIJR) is located 17 kilometres southeast of Jaisalmer in Rajasthan, India. The airport operates as a civil enclave on an Indian Air Force base.
The airport has a single runway of 9,000 feet (2,700 m) in length and 150 feet (46 m) in width. Carriers that have previously flown to/from the airport include Vayudoot and Kingfisher Airlines. In 2015, it was not used for civil flights, and was closed until services resumed in 2017.
JAISALMER airport has regular or six days in week flights to Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Ahemdabad, Surat and Jodhpur. Right now spicejet and Trujet airlines are key service provider. Soon Zoomair and Indigo will start the service to Agra,Udaipur and Hindon at Ghaziabad.
The Airports Authority of India has constructed a new terminal at the southern end of the airfield. Construction of the Rs. 80 crore terminal was completed in March 2013. The civil enclave is spread over 65 acres and consists of the terminal and an apron for parking three Airbus A321 aircraft.
What are the closest Airports to Jaisalmer Airport (JSA)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Shaikh Zaid Airport (Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan - 109 miles)
- Sahiwal Airport (Sindh, Pakistan - 122 miles)
- Sukkur Airport (Sukkur, Pakistan - 139 miles)
- Mirpur Khas Air Base (Mirpur Khas, Pakistan - 139 miles)
- Jodhpur Airport (Jodhpur, India - 142 miles)
- Sui Airport (Sui, Pakistan - 159 miles)
- Shaheed Benazirabad Airport (Nawabshah, Pakistan - 160 miles)
- Nal Airport (Bikaner, India - 165 miles)
- Moenjodaro Airport (Moenjodaro, Pakistan - 170 miles)