Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for JAGS McCartney International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About JAGS McCartney International Airport (GDT)
|Address:||Grand Turk Island TKCA 1ZZ, Turks & Caicos Islands|
|Country:||Turks and Caicos Islands|
|Arrivals:||JAGS McCartney International Airport (GDT) Arrivals|
|Departures:||JAGS McCartney International Airport (GDT) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 26.42°C |
Wind: 6.47 k/h
Pressure: 1019 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review JAGS McCartney International Airport.
JAGS McCartney International Airport (IATA: GDT, ICAO: MBGT), also known as Grand Turk International Airport, is an airport located one mile south of Cockburn Town on Grand Turk Island in the Turks and Caicos Islands, an overseas territory of the United Kingdom. It is the second largest airport in the Turks & Caicos, after Providenciales International Airport.
JAGS McCartney has the ability to handle large aircraft, such as Boeing 757 and Airbus A321 jets. The airport also houses a restaurant, rental car facilities, and free parking facilities. There is no public transportation on the island. The majority of scheduled airline service originating out of the airport are domestic flights within the Turks and Caicos Islands primarily to Providenciales International Airport (PLS) where scheduled international passenger jet service operated by a number of airlines is available. However, international and other charter flights are popular during the peak travel season into Grand Turk.
What are the closest Airports to JAGS McCartney International Airport (GDT)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Salt Cay Airport (Salt Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands - 9 miles)
- South Caicos Airport (South Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands - 25 miles)
- Middle Caicos Airport (Middle Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands - 50 miles)
- North Caicos Airport (North Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands - 61 miles)
- Providenciales Airport (Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands - 76 miles)
- Gregorio Luperon International Airport (Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 122 miles)
- Mayaguana Airport (Mayaguana, Bahamas - 136 miles)
- Cap Haitien International Airport (Cap Haitien, Haiti - 137 miles)
- Cibao International Airport (Santiago, Dominican Republic - 145 miles)