Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Jack Edwards Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Jack Edwards Airport
|Address:||3190 Airport Dr, Gulf Shores, AL 36542, USA|
|Arrivals:||Jack Edwards Airport (JKA) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Jack Edwards Airport (JKA) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 15.15°C|
Wind: 3.1 k/h
Pressure: 1022 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Jack Edwards Airport.
Jack Edwards Airport (IATA: GUF, ICAO: KJKA, FAA LID: JKA) is a public use airport in Baldwin County, Alabama, United States. It is owned by Gulf Shores Airport Authority and located two nautical miles (4 km) north of the City of Gulf Shores. Also known as Jack Edwards National Airport, it is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
This airport is assigned a three-letter location identifier of JKA by the Federal Aviation Administration, but the International Air Transport Association (IATA) airport code is GUF. The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) airport code is KJKA.
Closest Airports To (JKA)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Pensacola Naval Air Station/Forrest Sherman Field (Pensacola, United States - 21 miles)
- Pensacola Airport (Pensacola, United States - 32 miles)
- Mobile Downtown Airport (Mobile, United States - 33 miles)
- Mobile Regional Airport (Mobile, United States - 44 miles)
- Whiting Field Naval Air Station South Airport (Cuxhaven, Germany - 48 miles)
- Whiting Field Naval Air Station – North (Milton, United States - 49 miles)
- Hurlburt Field (Mary Esther, United States - 59 miles)
- Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (Valparaiso, United States - 70 miles)
- Destin Executive Airport (Destin, United States - 72 miles)