Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Inca Manco Capac International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Inca Manco Capac International Airport (JUL)
|Phone:||+51 999 760 088|
|Arrivals:||Inca Manco Capac International Airport (JUL) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Inca Manco Capac International Airport (JUL) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 15°C|
Wind: 2.1 k/h
Pressure: 1037 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Inca Manco Capac International Airport.
Inca Manco Cápac International Airport (IATA: JUL, ICAO: SPJL), known as Aeropuerto Internacional Inca Manco Cápac in Spanish, is a high-elevation airport serving in the city of Juliaca, thirty minutes from the city of Puno at Titicaca Lake. Airport operations are run by Corporación Peruana de Aeropuertos y Aviación Comercial S.A. (CORPAC), the government entity that oversees management of Peruvian airports. Despite being classified as international, Inca Manco Cápac International Airport does not feature any scheduled international connections. The airport has one of the longest runways in Latin America.
The Juliaca VOR-DME (Ident: JUL) is located on the field.
The airport was named after Inca Manco Cápac, founder of the Inca civilization in Cusco.
Closest Airports To (JUL)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Copacabana Airport (Copacabana, Bolivia - 86 miles)
- Rodríguez Ballón International Airport (Arequipa, Peru - 112 miles)
- Cesar Torke Podesta Airport (Moquegua, Peru - 129 miles)
- La Paz El Alto Airport (La Paz, Bolivia - 149 miles)
- Ilo Airport (Ilo, Peru - 173 miles)
- Coronel FAP Carlos Ciriani Santa Rosa International Airport (Tacna, Peru - 179 miles)
- Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport (Cuzco, Peru - 179 miles)
- Chacalluta Airport (Arica, Chile - 199 miles)
- Reyes Airport (Reyes, Bolivia - 204 miles)