Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Huatulco Bahias Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Huatulco Bahias Airport
|Address:||Carretera Costera Pinotera Salina Cruz Km. 237, El Zapote, 70980 Santa María Huatulco, OAX, Mexico|
|Phone:||+52 958 581 9004|
|Arrivals:||Huatulco Bahias Airport (HUX) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Huatulco Bahias Airport (HUX) Departures|
Wind: 1.79 k/h
Pressure: 1012 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Huatulco Bahias Airport.
Bahías de Huatulco International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional de Bahías de Huatulco) (IATA: HUX, ICAO: MMBT) is an international airport located at Huatulco, in the state of Oaxaca on Mexico. The airport handles national and international air traffic for the southern and southeastern Pacific coast of Oaxaca state.
It is one of nine airports in southeast Mexico operated by Aeropuertos del Sureste (ASUR), which lists the airport’s name as Huatulco International Airport.
What are the closest Airports to Huatulco Bahias Airport (HUX)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Puerto Escondido International Airport (Puerto Escondido, Mexico - 55 miles)
- Oaxaca Xoxocotlan Airport (Oaxaca, Mexico - 90 miles)
- Ixtepec Airport (Iztepec, Mexico - 90 miles)
- Minatitlán/Coatzacoalcos National Airport (Minatitlan, Mexico - 195 miles)
- Tehuacan Airport (Tehuacan, Mexico - 203 miles)
- Terán Air Base (Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico - 215 miles)
- Tuxtla Gutiérrez International Airport (Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico - 221 miles)
- Veracruz General Jara Airport (Vera Cruz, Mexico - 233 miles)
- Acapulco Alvarez Airport (Acapulco, Mexico - 241 miles)