Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Huangshan Tunxi International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Huangshan Tunxi International Airport (TXN)
|Address:||Airport Ave, Tunxi Qu, Huangshan Shi, Anhui Sheng, China|
|Arrivals:||Tunxi International Airport (TXN) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Tunxi International Airport (TXN) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 21.15°C |
Wind: 1.05 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Huangshan Tunxi International Airport.
Huangshan Tunxi International Airport (Chinese: 黄山屯溪国际机场) (IATA: TXN, ICAO: ZSTX) is an airport in Tunxi, Huangshan City, Anhui Province, China. It mainly serves tourists to Mount Huangshan, one of China’s top tourist destinations. The airport was first built in 1958 and has one 2,600-meter runway.
What are the closest Airports to Huangshan Tunxi International Airport (TXN)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Quzhou Airport (Quzhou, China - 66 miles)
- Jingdezhen Airport (Jingdezhen, China - 71 miles)
- Anqing Tianzhushan Airport (Anqing, China - 93 miles)
- Yiwu Airport (Yiwu, China - 110 miles)
- Wuhu Air Base (Wuhu, China - 115 miles)
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport (Hangzhou, China - 134 miles)
- Nanping Wuyishan Airport (Wuyishan, China - 141 miles)
- Nanjing Lukou Airport (Nanjing, China - 143 miles)
- Jiujiang Lushan Airport (Jiujiang, China - 149 miles)