Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Hasanuddin International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Hasanuddin International Airport (UPG)
|Address:||Jalan Airport No.1, Kec. Makassar, Kabupaten Maros, Sulawesi Selatan 90552, Indonesia|
|Arrivals:||Hasanuddin International Airport (UPG) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Hasanuddin International Airport (UPG) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 24°C |
Wind: 1.03 k/h
Pressure: 1007 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Hasanuddin International Airport.
Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (Indonesian: Bandar Udara Internasional Sultan Hasanuddin) (IATA: UPG, ICAO: WAAA) is an airport in Makassar, Indonesia. It is located 20 km (12 mi) northeast of Makassar’s city centre and is operated by PT. Angkasa Pura I. The new terminal was opened on 20 August 2008. This airport is the main gateway for flights to the eastern part of Indonesia, and named after Sultan Hasanuddin, a Sultan of Gowa, who fought against the Dutch East India Company in the 1660s.
What are the closest Airports to Hasanuddin International Airport (UPG)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Selayar/Aroepala Airport (Selayar, Indonesia - 98 miles)
- Pongtiku Airport (Makale, Indonesia - 141 miles)
- Andi Jemma Airport (Masamba, Indonesia - 181 miles)
- Wolter Monginsidi Airport (Kendari, Indonesia - 209 miles)
- Betoambari Airport (Bau-Bau, Indonesia - 209 miles)
- Soroako Airport (Soroako, Indonesia - 215 miles)
- Komodo (Mutiara II) Airport (Labuhan Bajo, Indonesia - 238 miles)
- Muhammad Salahuddin Airport (Bima, Indonesia - 248 miles)
- Frans Sales Lega Airport (Ruteng, Indonesia - 252 miles)