Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Hargeisa Egal International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Hargeisa Egal International Airport (HGA)
|Arrivals:||Egal International Airport (HGA) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Egal International Airport (HGA) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 11.94°C|
Wind: 2.96 k/h
Pressure: 1011.3 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Hargeisa Egal International Airport.
Hargeisa Egal International Airport (IATA: HGA, ICAO: HCMH, (Somali: Madaarka Hargaysa ee Cigaal Arabic: مطار هرجيسا إيغال الدولية) is an airport in Hargeisa, the capital of Somaliland, self-declared state internationally recognised as an autonomous region of Somalia. Named after Somaliland’s second president Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal, the airport underwent major renovations in 2012–2013. In 2002 the airport handled 56,000 passengers & 2,300 tons of cargo on a total of 1,750 landings.
Closest Airports To (HGA)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Wilwal International Airport (Jijiga, Ethiopia - 81 miles)
- Berbera Airport (Berbera, Somalia - 84 miles)
- Burao Airport (Burao, Somalia - 100 miles)
- Aba Tenna Dejazmach Yilma International Airport (Dire Dawa, Ethiopia - 152 miles)
- Djibouti-Ambouli Airport (Djibouti, Djibouti - 154 miles)
- Tadjoura Airport (Tadjoura, Djibouti - 175 miles)
- Obock Airport (Obock, Djibouti - 178 miles)
- Kabri Dehar Airport (Kabri Dehar, Ethiopia - 193 miles)
- Aden International Airport (Aden, Yemen - 237 miles)