Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Hang Nadim International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Hang Nadim International Airport (BTH)
|Address:||Jl. Hang Nadim No.01, Batu Besar, Nongsa, Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau 29466, Indonesia|
|Arrivals:||Hang Nadim International Airport (BTH) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Hang Nadim International Airport (BTH) Departures|
Wind: 3.6 k/h
Pressure: 1011 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Hang Nadim International Airport.
Hang Nadim International Airport (Indonesian: Bandar Udara Internasional Hang Nadim) (IATA: BTH, ICAO: WIDD), is located in Batam, Riau Islands, Indonesia. It is named after Laksamana Hang Nadim, a Malay warrior. The airport has been the primary method of transport to and from Batam, alongside ferries to neighboring islands (including Singapore). Originally developed to handle diversions of aircraft from Singapore Changi Airport in case of an emergency, Hang Nadim has sufficient facilities and the longest runway in Indonesia, sufficient for wide body aircraft such as Boeing 747s and several times more passengers than it is currently serving.
It has the second longest runway in Southeast Asia, after Kuala Lumpur International Airport, at 4,210 m long. The airport stretches over a land area of about 1,800 hectares but only 40% of the land is at use for now.
What are the closest Airports to Hang Nadim International Airport (BTH)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Changi Air Base (East) (Singapore, Singapore - 17 miles)
- Singapore Changi Airport (Singapore, Singapore - 18 miles)
- Paya Lebar Air Base (Paya Lebar, Singapore - 22 miles)
- Seletar Airport (Singapore, Singapore - 27 miles)
- Sembawang Air Base (Sembawang, Singapore - 30 miles)
- Raja Haji Fisabilillah International Airport (Tanjung Pinang, Indonesia - 32 miles)
- Tengah Air Base (Tengah, Singapore - 34 miles)
- Senai International Airport (Johor Bahru, Malaysia - 47 miles)
- Kluang Airport (Kluang, Malaysia - 85 miles)