Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Hakkari Yüksekova Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Hakkari Yüksekova Airport (YKO)
|Address:||Çimenli, 30300 Karlı/Yüksekova/Hakkari, Turkey|
|Phone:||+90 438 300 33 33|
|Arrivals:||Hakkari Yüksekova Airport (YKO) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Hakkari Yüksekova Airport (YKO) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 11.01°C |
Wind: 2.36 k/h
Pressure: 1010 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Hakkari Yüksekova Airport.
Hakkari–Yüksekova Selahaddin Eyyubi Airport (IATA: YKO, ICAO: LTCW) (Turkish: Hakkari Yüksekova Selahaddin Eyyubi Havalimanı) is a public airport in Yüksekova, a town in Hakkari Province, Turkey.
The construction of the airport has started on 18 July 2010. It was opened to public/civil air traffic at 26 May 2015. During the inauguration ceremony attended by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, it was announced that the airport is renamed Hakkari–Yüksekova Selahaddin Eyyubi Airport after Saladin (1137/1138–1193), a Muslim leader of Kurdish origin, who fought against Crusaders and captured Jerusalem. The airport is 5 km (3.1 mi) away from Yüksekova town centre.
What are the closest Airports to Hakkari Yüksekova Airport (YKO)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Urmia Airport (Uromiyeh, Iran - 46 miles)
- Khoy Airport (Khoy, Iran - 73 miles)
- Van Ferit Melen Airport (Van, Turkey - 80 miles)
- Erbil International Airport (Erbil, Iraq - 92 miles)
- Sahand Airport (Maragheh, Iran - 105 miles)
- Mosul International Airport (Mosul, Iraq - 105 miles)
- Tabriz Airport (Tabriz, Iran - 116 miles)
- Şırnak Şerafettin Elçi Airport (Cizre, Turkey - 120 miles)
- Nakhchivan Airport (Nakhchivan, Azerbaijan - 131 miles)