Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Gyumri Shirak Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Gyumri Shirak Airport (LWN)
|Arrivals:||Gyumri Shirak Airport (LWN) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Gyumri Shirak Airport (LWN) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 11°C |
Wind: 0.51 k/h
Pressure: 1019 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Gyumri Shirak Airport.
Shirak International Airport (Armenian: Շիրակ միջազգային օդանավակայան, (IATA: LWN, ICAO: UDGS) is an international airport serving Gyumri and the province of Shirak, Armenia. It is located about 5 km from the center of Gyumri. The airport was inaugurated in 1961, and is the second largest airport in the country, after Yerevan’s Zvartnots International Airport.
What are the closest Airports to Gyumri Shirak Airport (LWN)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Stepanavan Airport (Stepanavan, Armenia - 32 miles)
- Kars Airport (Kars, Turkey - 41 miles)
- Zvartnots Airport (Yerevan, Armenia - 50 miles)
- Erebuni Airport (Yerevan, Armenia - 54 miles)
- Tbilisi Airport (Tbilisi, Georgia - 85 miles)
- Ağrı Airport (Agri, Turkey - 88 miles)
- Dzhermuk Airport (Dzhermuk, Armenia - 116 miles)
- Kopitnari Airport (Kutaisi, Georgia - 121 miles)
- Ganja Airport (Ganja, Azerbaijan - 129 miles)