Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Guilin Liangjiang International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Guilin Liangjiang International Airport (KWL)
|Address:||Lingui, Guilin, Guangxi, China, 541106|
|Phone:||+86 773 284 5114|
|Arrivals:||Guilin Liangjiang International Airport (KWL) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Guilin Liangjiang International Airport (KWL) Departures|
Wind: 1 k/h
Pressure: 1001 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Guilin Liangjiang International Airport.
Guilin Liangjiang International Airport (IATA: KWL, ICAO: ZGKL) is the airport serving the city of Guilin in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China. It is located in Liangjiang, about 28 km (17 mi) southwest of the city center.
In 2014, Guilin Liangjiang International Airport was the 33rd busiest airport in China with 5,875,327 passengers. Around 4 million passengers transit through Liangjiang Airport annually, traveling to one of the 48 domestic and international destinations served nonstop from Guilin.
What are the closest Airports to Guilin Liangjiang International Airport (KWL)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Liuzhou Bailian Airport (Liuzhou, China - 81 miles)
- Liping Airport (Liping, China - 94 miles)
- Lingling Airport (Yongzhou, China - 124 miles)
- Wuzhou Changzhoudao Airport (Wuzhou, China - 144 miles)
- Hechi Jinchengjiang Airport (Hechi, China - 149 miles)
- Zhijiang Airport (Zhijiang, China - 155 miles)
- Kaili Airport (Kaili, China - 175 miles)
- Tongren Fenghuang Airport (Tongren, China - 189 miles)
- Hengyang Nanyue Airport (Hengyang, China - 198 miles)