Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Gregorio Luperon International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Gregorio Luperon International Airport (POP)
|Address:||57000, Dominican Republic|
|Arrivals:||Gregorio Luperon International Airport (POP) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Gregorio Luperon International Airport (POP) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 31°C |
Wind: 8.75 k/h
Pressure: 1017 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Gregorio Luperon International Airport.
Gregorio Luperón International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional Gregorio Luperón) (IATA: POP, ICAO: MDPP), also known as Puerto Plata Airport, is located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. It is the Dominican Republic’s fourth busiest airport by passenger traffic and aircraft movements, after Punta Cana, Santo Domingo and Santiago de los Caballeros airports. The airport is named after General Gregorio Luperón, a Dominican military and state leader. Capable of handling planes of all sizes, Puerto Plata Airport has benefited from being in an area with many beaches, which are popular among charter airline passengers. The popularity of the city where it is located has also drawn a number of regularly scheduled passenger airlines over the years.
The main terminal building has 10 gates: 5 with boarding bridges on the satellite concourse, and 2 boarding bridges and 3 without in the frontal concourse. The terminal was recently remodeled with new floors, escalators, immigration hall, departure hall and duty-free areas along with restaurants. The terminal can support 4 Boeing 747-400s simultaneously after renovations to the airport made in 2013/14.
What are the closest Airports to Gregorio Luperon International Airport (POP)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Cibao International Airport (Santiago, Dominican Republic - 24 miles)
- Constanza – Expedición 14 de Junio National Airport (Constanza, Dominican Republic - 60 miles)
- Samaná El Catey International Airport (Samana, Dominican Republic - 64 miles)
- Arroyo Barril Airport (Samana, Dominican Republic - 76 miles)
- La Isabela International Airport (La Isabela, Dominican Republic - 90 miles)
- Herrera Airport (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 97 miles)
- San Isidro Air Base (San Isidoro, Dominican Republic - 102 miles)
- Cap Haitien International Airport (Cap Haitien, Haiti - 106 miles)
- Las Américas Airport (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 109 miles)