Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Gomel Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Gomel Airport (GME)
|Arrivals:||Gomel Airport (GME) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Gomel Airport (GME) Departures|
Wind: 6 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Gomel Airport.
Gomel Airport (IATA: GME, ICAO: UMGG) is an airport located 3 km north-east from Gomel, the second-largest city in Belarus. It was opened in 1968.
What are the closest Airports to Gomel Airport (GME)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Chernihiv Shestovitsa Airport (Chernigov, Ukraine - 78 miles)
- Babruisk Air Base (Babruisk, Belarus - 85 miles)
- Mogilev Airport (Mogilev, Belarus - 106 miles)
- Gostomel Airport (Kiev, Ukraine - 138 miles)
- Bryansk Airport (Bryansk, Russia - 139 miles)
- Kiev Zhuliany International Airport (Kiev, Ukraine - 149 miles)
- Boryspil Airport (Kiev, Ukraine - 151 miles)
- Minsk National Airport (Minsk 2, Belarus - 154 miles)
- Smolensk North Airport (Smolensk, Russia - 164 miles)