Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Gazipaşa Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Gazipaşa Airport (GZP)
|Address:||Aydıncık Mahallesi, 07900 Gazipaşa Alanya/Gazipaşa/Antalya, Turkey|
|Phone:||+90 242 582 71 26|
|Arrivals:||Gazipaşa Airport (GZP) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Gazipaşa Airport (GZP) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 14°C|
Wind: 2.1 k/h
Pressure: 1010 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.Been to Gazipaşa Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Gazipaşa-Alanya Airport (IATA: GZP, ICAO: LTFG) is an airport in service in the Gazipaşa, Anamur, Alanya, Kargıcak, Kestel, Payallar, Avsallar, Okurcalar, Kızılağaç and Side areas of the Antalya Province in Turkey. The airport opened for domestic flights in July 2010 with daily flights from Istanbul with Bora Jet. International flights began in the 2011 holiday season, with flights from Amsterdam. The new airport is only 30 minutes by road from Alanya compared to a travel time of two hours between Alanya and Antalya Airport, which was previously the nearest airport, 120 km away.
The airport has an annual passenger capacity of 1,500,000 passengers, a terminal area of 6,700 square meters and a parking lot with a capacity of 105 vehicles.
Gazipaşa Airport Duty Free Shops
Duty Free and luxury boutiques at this airport include:
- ATU Duty Free
- KANTIN Cafe-Bar
- KANTIN Buffet
Closest Airports To (GZP)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Antalya Airport (Antalya, Turkey - 93 miles)
- Ercan International Airport (Nicosia, Cyprus - 104 miles)
- Paphos Airport (Paphos, Cyprus - 110 miles)
- Konya Airport (Konya, Turkey - 117 miles)
- Larnaca Airport (Larnaca, Cyprus - 124 miles)
- RAF Akrotiri (Akrotiri, Cyprus - 124 miles)
- Isparta Airport (Isparta, Turkey - 139 miles)
- Süleyman Demirel International Airport (Isparta, Turkey - 151 miles)
- Kastelorizo Airport (Kastelorizo, Greece - 152 miles)