Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Foz do Iguaçu International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Foz do Iguaçu International Airport (IGU)
|Address:||Rod. BR 469, Km 16,5, s/n - Aeroporto, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85863-900, Brazil|
|City:||Foz Do Iguacu|
|Arrivals:||Cataratas International Airport (IGU) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Cataratas International Airport (IGU) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 25°C |
Wind: 1.03 k/h
Pressure: 1021 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Foz do Iguaçu International Airport.
Foz do Iguaçu/Cataratas International Airport (IATA: IGU, ICAO: SBFI), is the airport serving Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil. It is named after the Iguazu Falls (Portuguese: Cataratas do Iguaçu) and provides access to the nearby falls.
What are the closest Airports to Foz do Iguaçu International Airport (IGU)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Cataratas Del Iguazú International Airport (Iguazu Falls, Argentina - 9 miles)
- Itaipú Airport (Itaipu, Paraguay - 16 miles)
- Guarani International Airport (Ciudad del Este, Paraguay - 24 miles)
- El Dorado Airport (El Dorado, Argentina - 55 miles)
- Cascavel Airport (Cascavel, Brazil - 74 miles)
- Toledo Airport (Toledo, Brazil - 80 miles)
- Francisco Beltrão Airport (Francisco Beltrao, Brazil - 94 miles)
- São Miguel do Oeste Airport (Sao Miguel do Oeste, Brazil - 102 miles)
- Oberá Airport (Obera, Argentina - 138 miles)