Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Flamingo International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Flamingo International Airport (BON)
|Address:||Plasa Medardo SV Thielman 1, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands|
|Phone:||+599 717 5600|
|Arrivals:||Flamingo International Airport (BON) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Flamingo International Airport (BON) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 29°C |
Wind: 8.75 k/h
Pressure: 1015 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Flamingo International Airport.
Flamingo International Airport (IATA: BON, ICAO: TNCB), also called Bonaire International Airport, is an international airport located near Kralendijk on the island of Bonaire in the Caribbean Netherlands. It was the once the hub for BonaireExel and CuraçaoExel before being rebranded as Dutch Antilles Express and served as a secondary hub for Dutch Antilles Express and Insel Air. The airport is the third largest in the former Netherlands Antilles, behind St.Maarten’s Princess Juliana International Airport and Curacao’s Hato International Airport.
TUI Airlines Netherlands, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines and KLM are currently the largest airline operators that operate scheduled flights to Bonaire. The airport is capable to handle wide-body aircraft up to the Boeing 747, however the largest type to operate to Bonaire currently are KLMs Airbus A330s.
What are the closest Airports to Flamingo International Airport (BON)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Curacao Hato Airport (Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles - 47 miles)
- José Leonardo Chirinos Airport (Coro, Venezuela - 108 miles)
- Los Roques Airport (Los Roques, Venezuela - 109 miles)
- General Bartolome Salom International Airport (Puerto Cabello, Venezuela - 115 miles)
- Aruba Queen Beatrix Airport (Oranjestad, Aruba - 121 miles)
- Josefa Camejo International Airport (Paraguana, Venezuela - 130 miles)
- Sub Teniente Nestor Arias Airport (San Felipe, Venezuela - 132 miles)
- Escuela Mariscal Sucre Airport (Maracay, Venezuela - 137 miles)
- Simón Bolívar Airport (Caracas, Venezuela - 137 miles)