Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Faisalabad International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Faisalabad International Airport (LYP)
|Address:||Airport Rd, Faislabad Airport, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Arrivals:||Faisalabad International Airport (LYP) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Faisalabad International Airport (LYP) Departures|
Wind: 2.26 k/h
Pressure: 995 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Faisalabad International Airport.
Faisalabad International Airport (IATA: LYP, ICAO: OPFA) is an international airport and standby Pakistan Air Force military base situated on Jhang Road, 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) south west from the city centre of Faisalabad, in the Punjab province of Pakistan.
It serves the population of Faisalabad and several local cities such as Tandlianwala, Kamalia, Jaranwala, Jhang, Chiniot, Gojra, Dijkot, Samundri, Khurrianwala, Sangla Hill, Toba Tek Singh, Chenab Nagar, Sargodha, Bhawana, Pir Mahal, Chak Jhumra, Khichian, Jahangir Klan, and Lalian. With a large diaspora of Faisalabadis living abroad, the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has signed a new open policy to allow more airlines to operate from the city.
The airport is home to two flying schools who use the airfield for regular training for new cadets and aviation enthusiasts. Due to an influx of international airlines operating into the airport, the Faisalabad Chamber of Commerce and Industries have disclosed a new international airport is to be built near the motorway. With the implementation of the new open sky policy agreement it is expected that the airport will handle more traffic in the future.
What are the closest Airports to Faisalabad International Airport (LYP)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Bhagatanwala Airport (Bhagtanwala, Pakistan - 48 miles)
- Okara Cantonment Airstrip (Okara, Pakistan - 48 miles)
- Mushaf Air Base (Sargodha, Pakistan - 51 miles)
- Rafiqui Air Base (Shorkot, Pakistan - 60 miles)
- Walton Airport (Lahore, Pakistan - 80 miles)
- Alama Iqbal International Airport (Lahore, Pakistan - 84 miles)
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Airport (Amritsar, India - 109 miles)
- Sialkot Airport (Sialkot, Pakistan - 114 miles)
- Mianwali Air Base (Mianwali, Pakistan - 117 miles)