Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Exuma International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Exuma International Airport (GGT)
|Address:||Moss Town, The Bahamas|
|Arrivals:||Exuma International Airport (GGT) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Exuma International Airport (GGT) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 26.01°C |
Wind: 3.21 k/h
Pressure: 1017 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Exuma International Airport.
Exuma International Airport (IATA: GGT, ICAO: MYEF) is a public airport serving the island of Great Exuma in the Bahamas. It is located near Moss Town, northwest of George Town. The airport services mainly light aircraft and regional jets from the United States and The Bahamas.
What are the closest Airports to Exuma International Airport (GGT)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- George Town Airport (George Town, Bahamas - 9 miles)
- Stella Maris Airport (Stella Maris, Bahamas - 39 miles)
- Black Point Airstrip (Black Point, Bahamas - 49 miles)
- Staniel Cay Airport (Staniel Cay, Bahamas - 55 miles)
- Deadman’s Cay Airport (Dead Man's Cay, Bahamas - 56 miles)
- New Bight Airport (Cat Island, Bahamas - 59 miles)
- Rum Cay Airport (Port Nelson, Bahamas - 66 miles)
- Arthur’s Town Airport (Arthur's Town, Bahamas - 75 miles)
- San Salvador Airport (Cockburn Town, Bahamas - 92 miles)