Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Eugene F. Correia International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Eugene F. Correia International Airport
|Address:||Ogle International Airport, Ogle, East Coast Demerara, Guyana|
|Arrivals:||Ogle Airport (OGL) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Ogle Airport (OGL) Departures|
Wind: 1.03 k/h
Pressure: 1015 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Eugene F. Correia International Airport.
Eugene F. Correia International Airport (IATA: OGL, ICAO: SYEC) is located on the Atlantic Ocean coast of Guyana, 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) east of the capital, Georgetown, in the Demerara-Mahaica region.
In 2013, LIAT began scheduled passenger airline flights between the airport and Barbados, thus switching over its former air service into Cheddi Jagan International Airport.
The airport was formerly known as Georgetown-Ogle International Airport and is the second international airport along with the Cheddi Jagan International Airport to serve Georgetown and it surrounding areas..
What are the closest Airports to Eugene F. Correia International Airport (OGL)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Cheddi Jagan International Airport (Georgetown, Guyana - 24 miles)
- Bartica A Airport (Bartica, Guyana - 49 miles)
- Linden Airport (Linden, Guyana - 59 miles)
- Nieuw Nickerie Airport (Nieuw Nickerie, Suriname - 94 miles)
- Wageningen Airstrip (Wageningen, Suriname - 119 miles)
- Mahdia Airport (Mahdia, Guyana - 128 miles)
- Totness Airport (Totness, Suriname - 138 miles)
- Kaieteur International Airport (Kaieteur, Guyana - 148 miles)
- Mabaruma Airport (Mabaruma, Guyana - 150 miles)