Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for [page_title] shopping.
About Esenboğa Airport.
|Address:||Balıkhisar Mh., Özal Bulvarı, 06970 Akyurt/Çubuk/Ankara, Turkey|
|Phone:||+90 312 590 40 00|
|Arrivals:||Esenboğa Airport (ESB) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Esenboğa Airport (ESB) Departures|
Wind: 6.69 k/h
Pressure: 1015 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Esenboğa Airport.
Esenboğa Airport (IATA: ESB, ICAO: LTAC) (Turkish: Ankara Esenboğa Havalimanı or Esenboğa Uluslararası Havalimanı), is the international airport of Ankara, the capital city of Turkey. It has been operating since 1955. In 2014, the airport has served more than 11 million passengers in total, 4.9 million of which were domestic passengers. It ranked 4th in terms of total passenger traffic (after Ataturk Airport, Antalya Airport and Sabiha Gökçen Airport), 3rd in terms of domestic passenger traffic (after Ataturk Airport and Sabiha Gökçen Airport) among airports in Turkey.
What are the closest Airports to Esenboğa Airport (ESB)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Güvercinlik Airport (Ankara, Turkey - 19 miles)
- Etimesgut Air Base (Ankara, Turkey - 20 miles)
- Akıncı Air Base (Ankara, Turkey - 23 miles)
- Kastamonu Airport (Kastamonu, Turkey - 92 miles)
- Sivrihisar Airport (Sivrihisar, Turkey - 99 miles)
- Zonguldak Airport (Zonguldak, Turkey - 106 miles)
- Nevşehir Kapadokya Airport (Nevsehir, Turkey - 125 miles)
- Eskişehir Air Base (Eskisehir, Turkey - 130 miles)
- Anadolu Airport (Eskissehir, Turkey - 133 miles)