Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Entebbe International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Entebbe International Airport (EBB)
|Address:||5536 Kampala Road, Entebbe, Uganda|
|Arrivals:||Entebbe International Airport (EBB) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Entebbe International Airport (EBB) Departures|
Wind: 0 k/h
Pressure: 1019 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Entebbe International Airport.
Entebbe International Airport (IATA: EBB, ICAO: HUEN) is the principal international airport of Uganda. It is near the town of Entebbe, on the shores of Lake Victoria, and approximately 40.5 kilometres (25 mi) by road south-west of the central business district of Kampala, the capital and largest city of Uganda. The headquarters of the Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda have been relocated to a new block off the airport highway, but adjacent to the airport terminals.
What are the closest Airports to Entebbe International Airport (EBB)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kajjansi Airfield (Kampala, Uganda - 13 miles)
- Bukoba Airport (Bukoba, Tanzania - 104 miles)
- Busia Airport (Busia, Kenya - 120 miles)
- Soroti Airport (Soroti, Uganda - 142 miles)
- Musoma Airport (Musoma, Tanzania - 142 miles)
- Homa Bay Airport (Homa Bay, Kenya - 147 miles)
- Bungoma Airport (Bungoma, Kenya - 150 miles)
- Kisumu Airport (Kisumu, Kenya - 158 miles)
- Kakamega Airport (Kakamega, Kenya - 163 miles)