Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for El Calafate Airport Duty Free shopping.
About El Calafate Airport (FTE)
|Address:||Santa Cruz Province, Argentina|
|Arrivals:||El Calafate Airport (FTE) Arrivals|
|Departures:||El Calafate Airport (FTE) Departures|
Wind: 2.79 k/h
Pressure: 999 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review El Calafate Airport.
Comandante Armando Tola International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional de El Calafate – Comandante Armando Tola) (IATA: FTE, ICAO: SAWC) is an airport in Santa Cruz Province, Argentina. It is located approximately 21 km (13 mi) east of the city of El Calafate. The airport is jointly operated by the government and London Supply. Currently, the airport is served by Aerolíneas Argentinas, LAN Argentina, and LADE. It is the westernmost Argentinian airport served by scheduled flights.
The airport was inaugurated in November 2000, replacing the old Lago Argentino Airport (ING/SAWL). It is now the main entrance to Los Glaciares National Park. The airport’s design was created by Carlos Ott, a famous architect from Uruguay. In 2010, the airport was used by over 500,000 passengers.
What are the closest Airports to El Calafate Airport (FTE)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Lago Argentino Airport (El Calafate, Argentina - 9 miles)
- Tte. Julio Gallardo Airport (Puerto Natales, Chile - 98 miles)
- Gobernador Gregores Airport (Gobernador Gregores, Argentina - 135 miles)
- Piloto Civil N. Fernández Airport (Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 149 miles)
- Santa Cruz Airport (Santa Cruz, Argentina - 155 miles)
- Pdte. carlos Ibañez del Campo Airport (Punta Arenas, Chile - 195 miles)
- Capitan D Daniel Vazquez Airport (San Julian, Argentina - 203 miles)
- Cochrane Airport (Cochrane, Chile - 211 miles)
- Capitan Fuentes Martinez Airport Airport (Porvenir, Chile - 218 miles)