Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Dunedin Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Dunedin Airport (DUD)
|Address:||25 Miller Rd, Momona, Dunedin 9073, New Zealand|
|Arrivals:||Dunedin Airport (DUD) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Dunedin Airport (DUD) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 9.99°C |
Wind: 6.78 k/h
Pressure: 1002 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Dunedin Airport.
Dunedin Airport (IATA: DUD, ICAO: NZDN), officially Dunedin International Airport, though daily known as Dunedin Airport and colloquially known as Momona Airport, is an international airport in the Otago region of the South Island of New Zealand, serving Dunedin city and the Otago and Southland regions. Dunedin Airport is one of two international airports in Otago, the other being Queenstown International Airport. It is located adjacent to the village of Momona on the Taieri Plains approximately 22 kilometres south west of Dunedin CBD. It is the sixth busiest airport in New Zealand by passengers.
It has a single paved runway rated for aircraft up to the Boeing 767, with ILS in both directions. It has one terminal building with five gates, two with airbridges; and also customs facilities and other amenities. Mainland Air, a flight school and charter service, operates from a hangar next to the terminal building. The Dunedin City Council and the Crown each own 50 percent of Dunedin International Airport Limited, a publicly unlisted company which operates the utility.
What are the closest Airports to Dunedin Airport (DUD)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Alexandra Airport (Alexandra, New Zealand - 64 miles)
- Oamaru Airport (Oamaru, New Zealand - 79 miles)
- Queenstown Airport (Queenstown International, New Zealand - 95 miles)
- Wanaka Airport (Wanaka, New Zealand - 96 miles)
- Invercargill Airport (Invercargill, New Zealand - 96 miles)
- Omarama Glider Airport (Omarama, New Zealand - 100 miles)
- Pukaki Airport (Pukaki, New Zealand - 117 miles)
- Ryans Creek Aerodrome (Stewart Island, New Zealand - 120 miles)
- Timaru Airport (Timaru, New Zealand - 123 miles)