Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (NAG)
|Address:||Sonegaon, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440005, India|
|Arrivals:||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (NAG) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (NAG) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 37°C |
Wind: 5.14 k/h
Pressure: 1005 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (IATA: NAG, ICAO: VANP) is an international airport serving the city of Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. The airport is located at Sonegaon, 8 km (5 mi) South-West of Nagpur. The airport covers an area of 1355 acres (548 hectares). In 2005, it was named after B. R. Ambedkar, the chief architect of the Indian Constitution. The airport handles around 4,000 passengers per day and caters to five domestic airlines and two international airlines connecting Nagpur to Sharjah, Doha and 12 domestic destinations. The airport spread over 1,460-acres is also home to AFS Nagpur of the Indian Air Force. Growth in passenger traffic is fueled by passengers traveling to and from the state capital Mumbai, over 700 km (378 nmi) away.
What are the closest Airports to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (NAG)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Akola Airport (Akola, India - 131 miles)
- Jabalpur Airport (Jabalpur, India - 158 miles)
- Raipur Airport (Raipur, India - 174 miles)
- Nanded Airport (Nanded, India - 174 miles)
- Raja Bhoj International Airport (Bhopal, India - 187 miles)
- Bilaspur Airport (Bilaspur, India - 206 miles)
- Nawapara Airport (Nawapara, India - 225 miles)
- Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport (Indore, India - 236 miles)
- Dundigul Air Force Academy (Dundigul, India - 243 miles)