Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Donetsk Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Donetsk Airport (DOK)
|Arrivals:||Donetsk Airport (DOK) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Donetsk Airport (DOK) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 26.17°C|
Wind: 4.64 k/h
Pressure: 1010 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Donetsk Airport.
Donetsk Sergey Prokofiev Airport (Ukrainian: Міжнародний аеропорт “Донецьк”) (IATA: DOK, ICAO: UKCC) is a nonoperational airport located 10 km (6.2 mi) northwest of Donetsk, Ukraine, that was destroyed in 2014 during the War in Donbass. It was built in the 1940s and 1950s and rebuilt in 1973 and again from 2011 to 2012. The airport is named for 20th-century composer Sergei Prokofiev, who was a native of Donetsk Oblast.
This airport was destroyed in 2014 during the war in Donbass.
Closest Airports To (DOK)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kramatorsk Airport (Kramatorsk, Ukraine - 44 miles)
- Mariupol International Airport (Mariupol International, Ukraine - 70 miles)
- Luhansk International Airport (Lugansk, Ukraine - 79 miles)
- Taganrog Yuzhny Airport (Taganrog, Russia - 80 miles)
- Berdyansk Airport (Berdyansk, Ukraine - 99 miles)
- Yeysk Airport (Eysk, Russia - 99 miles)
- Rostov-on-Don Airport (Rostov, Russia - 113 miles)
- Zaporizhia International Airport (Zaporozhye, Ukraine - 113 miles)
- Dnipropetrovsk International Airport (Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine - 123 miles)