Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Djibouti-Ambouli Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Djibouti-Ambouli Airport (JIB)
|Phone:||+253 21 34 01 01|
|Arrivals:||Djibouti-Ambouli Airport (JIB) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Djibouti-Ambouli Airport (JIB) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 33°C |
Wind: 4.12 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.Been to Djibouti-Ambouli Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Djibouti–Ambouli International Airport (Arabic: مطار جيبوتي الدولي, French: Aéroport international Ambouli) (IATA: JIB, ICAO: HDAM) is a joint civilian/military-use airport situated in the town of Ambouli, Djibouti. It serves the national capital, Djibouti City. The airport is located approximately 6 kilometres (4 miles) from the city centre. It occupies an area of 10 square kilometers. The airport includes a V.I.P terminal for prime ministers and presidents.
What are the closest Airports to Djibouti-Ambouli Airport (JIB)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Tadjoura Airport (Tadjoura, Djibouti - 23 miles)
- Obock Airport (Obock, Djibouti - 30 miles)
- Assab International Airport (Assab, Eritrea - 111 miles)
- Berbera Airport (Berbera, Somalia - 145 miles)
- Hargeisa Egal International Airport (Hargeisa, Somalia - 154 miles)
- Wilwal International Airport (Jijiga, Ethiopia - 154 miles)
- Aden International Airport (Aden, Yemen - 154 miles)
- Aba Tenna Dejazmach Yilma International Airport (Dire Dawa, Ethiopia - 160 miles)
- Ta’izz International Airport (Taiz, Yemen - 162 miles)