Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Diyarbakir Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Diyarbakir Airport (DIY)
|Address:||Ağaçgeçit, Kamışlı Blv, 21090 Bağlar/Diyarbakır, Turkey|
|Phone:||+90 412 233 27 19|
|Arrivals:||Diyarbakir Airport (DIY) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Diyarbakir Airport (DIY) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 21°C |
Wind: 3.09 k/h
Pressure: 1009 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Diyarbakir Airport.
Diyarbakır Airport (IATA: DIY, ICAO: LTCC) is a military airbase and public airport located in Diyarbakır, Turkey.
Diyarbakır Airport is home to the 8th Air Wing (Ana Jet Üs or AJÜ) of the 2nd Air Force Command (Hava Kuvvet Komutanligi) of the Turkish Air Force (Türk Hava Kuvvetleri). Other wings of this command are located in Merzifon (LTAP), Malatya Erhaç (LTAT) and İncirlik (LTAG).
The airport was closed for renovation from 1 June to 1 September 2012. All air traffic was diverted to Batman, Mardin and Elazığ.
In 2012, an Armenian American named Zuart Sudjian, claiming that she held the land deed to the property of the airport and owned the right of its inheritance. She filed a lawsuit through her lawyer Ali Elbeyoğlu for the return of the lands. After a rejection by a local court, the case was taken to the Court of Cassation where the verdict is being appealed.
What are the closest Airports to Diyarbakir Airport (DIY)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Batman Airport (Batman, Turkey - 50 miles)
- Mardin Airport (Mardin, Turkey - 52 miles)
- Elazığ Airport (Elazig, Turkey - 70 miles)
- Şanlıurfa GAP Airport (Sanliurfa, Turkey - 78 miles)
- Kamishly Airport (Kamishly, Syria - 81 miles)
- Siirt Airport (Siirt, Turkey - 89 miles)
- Şanlıurfa Airport (Sanliurfa, Turkey - 93 miles)
- Adıyaman Airport (Adiyaman, Turkey - 95 miles)
- Muş Airport (Mus, Turkey - 98 miles)