Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Diori Hamani International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Diori Hamani International Airport (NIM)
|Phone:||+227 20 73 23 81|
|Arrivals:||Diori Hamani International Airport (NIM) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Diori Hamani International Airport (NIM) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 41°C |
Wind: 3.6 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Diori Hamani International Airport.
Diori Hamani International Airport (IATA: NIM, ICAO: DRRN) is an airport in Niamey, the capital of Niger. It is located 9 km (6 mi) from Niamey in the south eastern suburbs of the city, along the Route Nationale 1, the major highway linking Niamey with the east of the nation. The airport complex also includes the major base for the Armed Forces of Niger’s “Armee d’Air”.
Also known as Cuan Loader
What are the closest Airports to Diori Hamani International Airport (NIM)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Sadiq Abubakar III International Airport (Sokoto, Nigeria - 207 miles)
- Tahoua Airport (Tahoua, Niger - 227 miles)
- Gao Airport (Gao, Mali - 240 miles)
- Ouagadougou Airport (Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso - 261 miles)
- Niamtougou International Airport (Niatougou, Togo - 267 miles)
- Gusau Airport (Gusau, Nigeria - 318 miles)
- Maradi Airport (Maradi, Niger - 332 miles)
- Tamale Airport (Tamale, Ghana - 342 miles)
- Ilorin International Airport (Ilorin, Nigeria - 382 miles)