Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Dar-es-Salaam Julius Nyerere Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Dar-es-Salaam Julius Nyerere Airport
|Address:||Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
|City:||Dar Es Salaam|
|Phone:||+255 22 284 4371|
|Arrivals:||Dar-es-Salaam Julius Nyerere Airport (DAR) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Dar-es-Salaam Julius Nyerere Airport (DAR) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 21.72°C|
Wind: 2.87 k/h
Pressure: 1015 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
1.5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.Been to Dar-es-Salaam Julius Nyerere Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Julius Nyerere International Airport (IATA: DAR, ICAO: HTDA) is the international airport of Dar es Salaam, the largest city in Tanzania. It is located about 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) southwest of the city centre. The airport has flights to destinations in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. It is named after Julius Nyerere, the nation’s first president.
Closest Airports To (DAR)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (Zanzibar, Tanzania - 45 miles)
- Mafia Island Airport (Mafia Island, Tanzania - 79 miles)
- Morogoro Airport (Morogoro, Tanzania - 106 miles)
- Pemba Airport (Pemba, Tanzania - 120 miles)
- Tanga Airport (Tanga, Tanzania - 124 miles)
- Ukunda Airstrip (Ukunda, Kenya - 180 miles)
- Mombasa Moi Airport (Mombasa, Kenya - 198 miles)
- Burnet Municipal Kate Craddock Field (Bamburi, Kenya - 203 miles)
- Kikwetu Airport (Lindi, Tanzania - 209 miles)