Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Dakhla Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Dakhla Airport (VIL)
|Arrivals:||Dakhla Airport (VIL) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Dakhla Airport (VIL) Departures|
Wind: 12.16 k/h
Pressure: 1009 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Dakhla Airport.
Dakhla Airport (IATA: VIL, ICAO: GMMH/GSVO) is an airport serving Dakhla (also known as Dajla or ad-Dakhla, formerly Villa Cisneros), a city in Western Sahara, disputed south province of Morocco. (See Political status of Western Sahara.)
The airport is operated by the Moroccan state-owned company ONDA.
The passenger terminal covers 670 square metres (7,200 sq ft) and is capable to handle up to 55,000 passengers per year. Public facilities available include a medical post and a prayer room.
What are the closest Airports to Dakhla Airport (VIL)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Nouadhibou International Airport (Nouadhibou, Mauritania - 205 miles)
- Tazadit Airport (Zouerat, Mauritania - 230 miles)
- Hassan I Airport (El Aaiún, Western Sahara - 290 miles)
- Atar International Airport (Atar, Mauritania - 290 miles)
- Bir Moghrein Airport (Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 291 miles)
- Gran Canaria Airport (Gran Canaria, Spain - 293 miles)
- Tenerife South Airport (Tenerife, Spain - 301 miles)
- El Hierro Airport (Hierro, Spain - 307 miles)
- La Gomera Airport (La Gomera, Spain - 308 miles)