Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport Duty Free shopping.
About City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport
|Arrivals:||City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS) Arrivals|
|Departures:||City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS) Departures|
Wind: 0 k/h
Pressure: 1019 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport.
City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (IATA: COS, ICAO: KCOS, FAA LID: COS) (also known as Colorado Springs Airport) is a city-owned public civil-military airport 6 miles (10 km) southeast of Colorado Springs, in El Paso County, Colorado. It is the second busiest airport in the state. Peterson Air Force Base, which is located on the north side of runway 13/31, is a tenant of the airport.
Click here for the official airport website.
What are the closest Airports to City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Butts AAF (Fort Carson) Air Field (Fort Carson, United States - 9 miles)
- Colorado Springs East Airport (Ellicott, United States - 16 miles)
- Pueblo Memorial Airport (Pueblo, United States - 37 miles)
- Centennial Airport (Denver, United States - 53 miles)
- Front Range Airport (Denver, United States - 68 miles)
- Denver Airport (Denver, United States - 73 miles)
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (Broomfield-CO, United States - 79 miles)
- La Junta Municipal Airport (La Junta, United States - 83 miles)
- Boulder Municipal Airport (Boulder, United States - 90 miles)