Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Chernihiv Shestovitsa Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Chernihiv Shestovitsa Airport (CEJ)
|Arrivals:||Chernihiv Shestovitsa Airport (CEJ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Chernihiv Shestovitsa Airport (CEJ) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 18.35°C|
Wind: 4.66 k/h
Pressure: 1017 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Chernihiv Shestovitsa Airport.
Chernihiv Airport (also given as Chernihiv Shestovytsia) (IATA: CEJ, ICAO: UKKL) is an airport in Ukraine located 15 km southwest of Chernihiv. Previously it had ICAO code UKRR.
This airfield is closed since 2002.
Closest Airports To (CEJ)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Gostomel Airport (Kiev, Ukraine - 70 miles)
- Boryspil Airport (Kiev, Ukraine - 74 miles)
- Kiev Zhuliany International Airport (Kiev, Ukraine - 76 miles)
- Gomel Airport (Gomel, Belarus - 78 miles)
- Zhytomyr Airport (Zhytomyr, Ukraine - 132 miles)
- Ozerne Air Base (Zhytomyr, Ukraine - 137 miles)
- Cherkasy International Airport (Cherkassy, Ukraine - 142 miles)
- Babruisk Air Base (Babruisk, Belarus - 143 miles)
- Bryansk Airport (Bryansk, Russia - 177 miles)